Toddler Room Teacher - opportunity for new graduate, in-training or brilliant non-qualified.
Due to one of our wonderful Toddler teachers moving back to her hometown we have a position available in our Toddler room.
We are proud to have a centre with beautiful open learning spaces. As a team we are passionate about being an active part of a quality, respectful learning environment for our children.
We are committed to providing our children with an environment where they can thrive with effective teachers who genuinely care and have an inner passion for the age group in which they teach.
We are a family owned and operated centre. As centre owner/manager, Anna has over 10 years ECE teaching experience, a teaching degree and full registration. We value passionate teachers and look to support our team in their professional and personal development.
Benefits at Imagine That include:
• Birthday off after 12 months employment
• Long service leave every 5 years
• Childcare & Health benefits
• Professional growth programme – meet with your mentor every eight weeks
• Financial support for external professional development and team building
• Paid First Aid Certificate
We are searching for someone with a positive attitude that thrives on new challenges and loves supporting those around them.
• Are you committed to quality care?
• Are you a passionate, nurturing person who genuinely enjoys working with children?
• Do you have a strong understanding of what respectful care really means?
• Do you have knowledge and understanding of Te Whariki and assessment and planning?
• Do you understand and value the importance of the many care moments that are part of a child’s day?
• Do you love setting out a range of learning experiences in a beautiful learning environment?
• Do you take pride in the environment you work in?
• Do you love having Fun?
If your teaching philosophy aligns with the above, then we'd love to hear from you.